3433 E Fort Lowell Rd # 105
Tucson, AZ 85716
If you are a newly licensed attorney or have had a few years to try out a practice area and are interested to join a fast-paced and growing team, keep reading this post.
Moeller Law is an insurance defense practice representing top-tiered insurance carriers and employers. The practice has been in place for over 25 years and the managing principle’s father laid the groundwork with a similar practice in place for 40 years before that.
Moeller Law has seen balanced organic growth for a number of years given its excellent reputation and positive client experiences. The time has come to add another attorney to the practice given the workload and steady stream of new cases that the firm continues to see. A background in this practice area is not a requirement. The managing principal will be highly dedicated to teaching the associate that joins the team. The associate can expect one on one time and mentorship as they work to grasp the complexities of the practice.
The environment is flexible, yet fast-paced. The new Associate’s role will be on-premise with remote work highly limited. The initial hour’s requirement will be approximately 125 billable hours per month. Client facing will be limited in the beginning and will expand over time as the Associate’s confidence builds within the practice. For research, the firm uses Westlaw.
Characteristics that are important to managing principle:
- Written material thoroughly organized with the ability to present multiple arguments or solutions to a single problem.
- Detail-oriented, leaving no stone unturned with research and summary should the situation call for it.
- Able to manage workloads, understanding that work times may vary based on the deliverable.
This firm is not focused on:
- Status or other hierarchy-based atmospheres
This firm is focused on:
- Deploying a world-class legal team experience for the clients they support
- Being carefully organized with its final work product
- Taking pride in the work being generated from the firm
The firm is currently supported by four professional staff members; An administrator/paralegal, legal assistant, paralegal, and file clerk.
The job is an exempt position, salary commensurate with experience. Benefits include Paid time off, company holidays, fully subsidized healthcare for the employee and a profit-sharing plan subject to time eligibility.
Should this position and team sound like something you would be a part of, please apply with a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
We want to thank you for taking the time to consider Moeller Law as a possible employer.