3433 E Fort Lowell Rd # 105
Tucson, AZ 85716
Highly reputable Insurance Defense law firm located in Tucson seeks full time legal secretary/receptionist/client service specialist to assist with creating a world class experience for our clients. Working with a professional office staff of three members and two lawyers, he/she will thrive in a growing and collegial atmosphere. This position requires the highest level of professionalism while customizing each interaction either in person or telephonically to create a lasting and memorable positive experience.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Monitor and listen to clients to understand inquiries and requests in order to provide accurate information about the facilities and services with prompt assistance.
- Interpret and transcribe dictation into correspondence, motions, and pleadings.
- Review and edit drafts prepared, making sure that the transcription is correct, complete, and consistent in style.
- Follow established guidelines and procedures for receiving, documenting, organizing, and mailing out client packages (i.e. parcel deliveries, messenger services, etc.).
- Answering telephone inquiries, loading/unloading parcels, delivering of parcels, copying, faxing and guest requests.
- Work closely with the professional staff and attorneys to ensure seamless day-to-day operations as the first line of contact with the client’s visitors.
- Answer incoming telephone calls and direct call traffic to the proper person.
- Take accurate and complete messages for those employees who may be unavailable.
- Maintain neatness and organization of desk and front closet areas with various administrative duties as outlined by the Site Manager.
- Intermediate expertise in operating Adobe, Outlook and Microsoft Word.
Required Characteristics and Credentials:
- High School Diploma or higher.
- Client-centric and seeks ways to exceed expectations upon every encounter.
- Willingness and ability to learn new skills.
- Be personable, articulate, knowledgeable and professional in presenting oneself in a professional setting.
- Outstanding time management and ability to type 70+ words per minute.
- Flexibility in dealing with simultaneous projects.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to function with a high level of patience, tact and diplomacy in handling any complaints and situations.
- Minimum of 3-year professional-level work experience.
Highly Desired Characteristics and Credentials:
Experience within a client services-oriented practice
- Experience as a legal secretary and/or in-law firm setting
Compensation will be commiserative with experience in position. This is a non-exempt, hourly position requiring a 40-hour workweek. The firm offers benefits including health and dental insurance and PTO after a probationary period.
To find out more about our law firm go to; www.moellerlegal.com
If you believe this brief job overview describes you, we welcome a chance to review your credentials for consideration. Thank you for considering Moeller Legal as a possible employer.